Thursday, November 22, 2007

Stanton Friedman and Kathleen Marden: Captured!


A new look at a classic case. . .

Stan Friedman and Kathleen Marden’s book Captured! is the next book on my list. Captured!, for those who don’t know, is the book about the Barney and Betty Hill UFO encounter and alien abduction that made international news in 1961.

This new book promises to be interesting for a lot of reasons; one, Kathleen Marden is Betty Hill’s niece, and a UFO researcher in her own right. And knowing Friedman’s patient, stick to the facts against all “noisy negativists” odds, this book, I’m sure, will be both enjoyable reading for flying saucer junkies like myself, as well as highlighting the facts of the event.

I’m looking forward to reading it.

1 comment:

richelle said...

I finished this a bit ago, and really found it to illuminate the entire case. Also, Stanton Friedman's epic and hilarious rant about susan clancy's atrocious 'Abducted: How People Came to believe They Were Kidnapped by Aliens' makes it worth the read in itself. Although I believe the review is also on his website.