Friday, July 4, 2008

The Avengers: From Venus With Love



One of my favorite television shows is The Avengers. I still watch it the reruns. I liked the show, even when Diana Rigg left, but of course my favorite was with Rigg.

One episode was From Venus With Love
. It was also the first episode to air in color, according to this website.

I'd post a YouTube clip here, but as you might know, Viacom won its lawsuit, and now YouTube has to turn over all of it's subscribers -- which means me, and no doubt you-- and you -- to Viacom. The story is that Viacom wants to check to see who's looking at copyrighted material at what times, to ensure such evil things don't continue to occur.

Sure. In the meantime, I'm staying away from YouTube. I know it's a risk we all take, being on-line, still . . .

Anyway, back to The Avengers. Great show!

http://www.tv.com/the-avengers/from-venus-
with-love/episode/65448/summary.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're a wanker Reagan.