Friday, January 20, 2017

Found in the files: Kurt Glemser, Alien Contact

Still going through the "room of doom" where boxes and stacks of books and other ephemera await my organizing. In this chaos I found this self-published booklet by Kurt Glemser, a Canadian UFO researcher who published a few titles in the 1970s. I don't know much more than that:



There isn't an introduction, ISBN, or any information regarding publication except "Galaxy Press, 489 Krag St., Ontario N28m 1L2, Canada.

I did find a source on-line that gave 1973 as the publication date.

One of his publications: Glemser co-wrote The Men in Black with Robert Beneschan.

3 comments:

Terry the Censor said...

> Galaxy Press, 489 Krag St., Ontario N28m 1L2, Canada

Speaking as a Canadian, that postal code has one too many digits in it. Googling around, N2M 1L2 is the postal code for Kitchener, Ontario; some of Glemser's pubs came out of Kitchener, so I think I have found the right postal code. But I can't find a Krag Street there, or even a King Street. Don't know what to make of that.

I'll ask Chris.

Terry the Censor said...

> 489 Krag St.

Found it!

It's 489 Krug Street in Kitchener, ON. See the ad at the link, first column, about 2/3 the way down. First word is F*CKE (sorry for the censoring, but 't'isnt my blog!).

http://voices.revealdigital.com/cgi-bin/independentvoices?a=d&d=BHFBFGA19690915.1.23&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN---------------1#

regan lee said...

thank you Terry.