Saturday, April 19, 2008

Adam Gorightly, Tuesday Weld, Druids and Hollywood


I grew up in L.A. and Hollywood. I come from circus folk. I come from a long line on both sides of actors,carnies, hucksters, performers,poets,writers,beatniks,artists,violinists, sculpters, entertainers, dancers, musicians,Jews,Buddhists,32nd degree Masons, Native Americans, assassinated Russians and fortune tellers. Yes, I'm a typical no account West Coast girl and so when I read Adam Gorightly's article for the current issue of Paranoia Magazine I said to myself: "Makes sense to me." And I finally understood why I really liked The Adams Family but thought The Munsters was at best a cheap rip-off.

So pick up your issue of Paranoia Magazine today and read Adam Gorightly's and Douglas Hawes article Tuesday Weld's Psychedelic Illuminati Conspiracy today!

(Synchronicity sidebar: There's also an article by Andrew Colvin about Mothman. I'm reading Colvin's Mothman Photographer's II right now, and in fact, was inspired enough to start a new blog about Mothman.

In the Tuesday Weld article, it's mentioned that researcher and writer Hawes lives in Santa Cruz, and, that there is a Santa Cruz Mountains connection with the subject matter and Weld. I used to live in both Santa Cruz and the surrounding areas, like Boulder Creek, etc.)

2 comments:

Bhuvan Chand said...

Stay touch with latest hollywood bollywood movies, music, ringtones, wallpaper etc. Free downlodable and easy to use.

uiyui said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but WoW Gold you marry her. You said you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so kind.world of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.